The mission of the Chisholm Trail Family is to “invite, include, and involve”. We hope you see this is more than words to us. This is what we are about as a church. Small groups, that we call Life Groups, are a key component to accomplish this goal.
Life Groups are about inviting. At each meeting we remind ourselves with the “empty chair” that there is someone else that needs to be invited to have a relationship with Jesus.
Life Groups are about including. Studies show if a new member does not get involved in a small group setting, the vast majority will leave a church in less than 5 years. We believe a small group is the place where you build spiritual friendships, find support in tough times and grow spiritually together.
Life Groups are about involvement. We are called to follow the example of Jesus and be a servant. Our Life Groups serve one another and our community in a variety of ways. We do have regular service days, as well as those opportunities that arise during the Life Group year.
We encourage you to be a part of a Life Group. Visit a few until you find the right fit for you and your family. If you are having a difficult time finding a group or need more information, please contact the church office, one of the ministers, or one of our Elders. Our prayer and hope is that you experience family in a Chisholm Trail Life Group.
Our Life Group year runs from the last of August until the end of May.
Current Life Groups
- Bergner – Montgomery (Lunch Group)
- Rice – Johnson (5 PM Group)
- Moss – Keele (Lunch Group at Building, worship guests will be invited to eat this group)
- Gatewood – Gregg (5 PM)
- Kyle Collins – Owen Hurst – Jim Kee ( Room 101 after morning worship)
- Allred – Van Buskirk (5 PM)
- Young – Nunley (5 PM)
- Dan Myers (Room 101 @ 5 PM)
- Youth – Retherford & Whiteman (5 PM Fellowship Center)
- Bible Quiz Group – Custer & Pearson (Meets 11:30 Sundays)
- Celebrate Recovery – Hosch